Some of my images were too dark to use on my contents page. To edit this i used the adjustment tool 'Brightness and Contrast' and i raised the brightness. This is the before and after of one of my images.
I used four images on my contents page of different models that are featured in the magazine. I applied a white box behind all images to give a Polaroid effect to them which i thought looked good. I also later applied some pop art like shapes such as a animated crown. These are the original images used on my contents page which i later edited.
When designing my contents page, i wanted to use my house style colors i used for my cover. I looked at a few Pop magazines and got some ideas, one magazine was the Top of the Pops contents page. I loved the full page and the messy vibrant look. I decided to use the some of the contents headings and the way the contents was organised.
Choosing my front cover main image was time consuming this is because I found faults with all of the images I took the previous day. I wanted a image of Chanel and Chad on my front cover, however, all but four images had faults. When I finally chose out of the four images, I had to edit my main image using the colour picker tool and the colour replacement tool. Using these tools I replaced the green cast on Chads grey jumper by recoloring the full jumper a lighter grey. This worked well as Chads jumper was originally a dark charcoal colour as you would've seen on my previous post. I thought the lighter grey fitted my POP genre as the colour was lighter. The two other images which I could've used didn't work as well because they almost looked forced and I wanted the imagine to look as natural and real as possible.