Monday 12 December 2016

choosing my front cover photo

Choosing my front cover main image was time consuming this is because I found faults with all of the images I took the previous day. I wanted a image of Chanel and Chad on my front cover, however, all but four images had faults. When I finally chose out of the four images, I had to edit my main image using the colour picker tool and the colour replacement tool. Using these tools I replaced the green cast on Chads grey jumper by recoloring the full jumper a lighter grey. This worked well as Chads jumper was originally a dark charcoal colour as you would've seen on my previous post. I thought the lighter grey fitted my POP genre as the colour was lighter. The two other images which I could've used didn't work as well because they almost looked forced and I wanted the imagine to look as natural and real as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment