Monday 5 December 2016

Magazine Article- Interview with Chanel


Magazine Article

Interview with Chanel

In this week’s FOCUS, we enter into Chanel’s world and hear about all the gossip. What’s the latest with Chanel and Chad?  Why did our pop princess disappear? What has she been working on? She reveals all in this exclusive interview. She gives us an insight into her life and shares all the details.


 

How do you feel about your new Album ‘Open Up’?

I feel like this album is different, it’s a lot more personal than my previous ones, my fans can learn a lot about me from it. I wanted to give my supporters a chance to really get to know me on a personal note. I’m really excited for you all to hear it and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do.



What’s the latest with Chad?

Things are going very well in mine and Chad’s relationship. We both support each other no matter what.

 

Do you think your childhood was different due to fame?

Defiantly, one hundred percent. I didn’t have the typical childhood, I spent my teenage years recording, writing, modelling etc. Whilst other kids my age were out with friends or doing typical teenage things, I was constantly working.  I wouldn’t change my childhood though.

 
What makes you different to other artists?

Everyone’s different and everyone’s unique. I feel like my fans can relate to me as my audience is young females. I hope I can be an inspiration for them, I want my fans to feel like I’m their friend.

 

How do you feel that your personal life is public? Does this cause any problems?

I think that me being an open book creates a better relationship between me and my fans. I receive a lot of love and support if I face an obstacle.

 

Are you going to be touring any time soon?

I’d love to tour soon, you never know, that may be my next move. You’ll just have to wait and see.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment